M750 – Single passenger elevator
The pneumatic vacuum elevator M750 model is one of the world’s smallest residential home lifts with an outer diameter of only 75 cm. It is safe to say that there are very few households that do not have the space to install this small home elevator.
The pneumatic vacuum elevator M750 accommodates one person ( 159 kg) and is available in two, three and four stops (max. height 10.5m ).
Like other models of vacuum elevators the M750 is installed right on the existing floor. Our vacuum elevators do not need a pit or machine room.
The pneumatic vacuum elevator M750 is the perfect choice for single-family existing homes and townhouses, to be installed quickly and practically without construction works.
The pneumatic vacuum elevator, being a lift that runs on air , greatly reduces energy costs and maintenance, since no pulleys, cables, or pistons are used. This air driven residential elevator consumes minimal energy during ascent and zero during descent, also making it an ecofriendly elevator.
Made of aluminum and polycarbonate, the pneumatic vacuum elevator PVE combines functionality with an elegant design, being a transparent panoramic lift which allows 360 ° visibility inside the house.
VACUUM ELEVATOR M750 | TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Two to four stops
- Colors: Black and Standard, Dark Gray, Light Gray, and White
- Power Supply
230 VAC – 50 Hz
a) External cylinder diameter: 750mm
b) Internal Cabin diameter: 633mm
c) Internal cabin height: 2005mm
- Total Weight: 254kg for 3000mm ceiling
- Lift Capacity: Standard model can carry up to 159Kg – (1 person)
- Velocity: 0.15 m/sec
- Inside the car
- Electrical Circuits: 24 V.
- Lubrication: Not required
- Installation: No excavation or shaft required. Elevator rests on floor. Self supported.
- Safety: Pressure switch; on free fall elevator brakes within (50.8mm); on electricity cut elevator automatically descends to ground floor; alarm system in cabin; emergency ventilation; door safety switches; telephone (optional).
- Warranty: One year on parts and labor