M933 – Two passenger elevator
The pneumatic vacuum elevator M933 model is the flagship product of PVE with over 6.000 units installed worldwide. The M933 model is an ideal homelift for detached houses, townhouses and duplexes.
The pneumatic vacuum elevator M933 has an outer diameter of 93.3 cm and can accommodate two people (205 kg). This homelift is available in two, three and four stops (max. height 10.5m).
Like other models of vacuum elevators the M933 is installed on the existing floor and does not require a machine room, shaft, or pit, making it a clean, quick and easy installation.
Since the vacuum elevator is primarily operated using air, it greatly reduces energy costs and maintenance, since no pulleys, cables , pistons are used. This two passenger homelift consumes minimal energy during ascent and zero during descent, making the pneumatic vacuum elevator an ecofriendly elevator.
The pneumatic vacuum elevator is made of aluminum and transparent polycarbonate high strength, combining functionality with elegant design, being a transparent panoramic lift which allows 360 ° visibility inside the house.
VACUUM ELEVATOR M933 | TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Two to four stops
- Colors: Black and Standard, Dark Gray, Light Gray, and White
- Power Supply
230 VAC – 50 Hz
a) External cylinder diameter: 933mm
b) Internal Cabin diameter: 828mm
c) Internal cabin height: 1950mm
- Total Weigth: 350Kg for 3000mm ceiling
- Lift Capacity: Standard model can carry up to 205Kg – (2 person)
- Velocity: 0.15 m/sec
- Inside the car
- Electrical Circuits: 24 V.
- Lubrication: Not required
- Installation: No excavation or shaft required. Elevator rests on floor. Self supported.
- Safety: Pressure switch; on free fall elevator brakes within (50.8mm); on electricity cut elevator automatically descends to ground floor; alarm system in cabin; emergency ventilation; door safety switches; telephone (optional).
- Warranty: One year on parts and labor