M1316 – Three passenger elevator (Wheelchair accessible)
The pneumatic vacuum elevator M1316 model is specially designed for people with reduced mobility. This model pneumatic vacuum elevator allows the possibility of transporting a passenger in a wheelchair and an attendant.
The vacuum elevator M1316 has an outer diameter of 131.6 cm and accommodates up to three people (238 kg). Available in two, three and four stops (max. height 10.5m ) it is ideal for those who want a spacious and panoramic residential elevator in their home.
Like other models of vacuum elevators the M1316 is installed on the existing floor and is an elevator that does not require a machine room or pit, allowing for a clean, quick and easy installation.
There are many wheelchair home lifts, but only our pneumatic vacuum elevator PVE52 gives you the space and security you need with a spectacular design. The exterior cylinder of the biggest of our vacuum elevators is made of aluminum and transparent polycarbonate. It is also the only model with stainless steel interior cabin. A perfect finish!
The vacuum elevator greatly reduces energy costs and maintenance, as our pneumatic vacuum elevator works without pulleys or pistons. This allows for low energy consumption during ascent and zero during descent. The pneumatic vacuum elevators are econfriendly elevators.
VACUUM ELEVATOR M1316 (Wheelchair accessible) | TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Two to four stops
- Colors: Black and Standard, Dark Gray, Light Gray, and White
- Power Supply
230 VAC – 50 Hz
a) External cylinder diameter: 1316mm
b) Internal Cabin diameter: 1220mm
c) Internal cabin height: 2055mm
d) Entrance width opening 813mm
- Total Weight: 2stop (680kg) – 3stop (925kg)
- Lift Capacity:
Standard model can carry up to 238Kg – (3 person)
- Velocity: 0.15cm/sec
- Inside the car
- Electrical Circuits: 24 V.
- Lubrication: Not required
- Installation: No excavation or shaft required. Elevator rests on floor. Self supported.
- Safety: Pressure switch; on free fall elevator brakes within (50.8mm); on electricity cut elevator automatically descends to ground floor; alarm system in cabin; emergency ventilation; door safety switches; telephone (optional).
- Warranty: One year on parts and labor